Full Frame remains committed to the safety of our audiences, filmmakers, volunteers, and staff. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 festival will be held entirely online.
All Full Frame press inquiries may be sent to Full Frame’s Marketing Director and Interim Associate Festival Director Emily Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Festival Press Accreditation
Press accreditation applications for the 2022 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival, April 7–10, 2022 are now closed.
Members of the press must be working on assignment to cover the virtual 2022 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival and may apply for accreditation to receive access to press screeners, public films, filmmaker interviews, events, and more.
Accredited press will receive access to following, as available:
- Feature and short films during the festival (April 7–10, 2022)
- Select film screeners prior to the start of the festival
- Filmmakers and film teams for interviews
- Daily updates regarding festival screenings, guests, and events
- By applying for press accreditation, you agree to make your name, media outlet, and contact information available to participating filmmakers and distributors.
- Applying for press accreditation does not guarantee acceptance or access to every film, event, or filmmaker.
Application deadline: February 25
Approval notification deadline: March 7
For general press inquiries about Full Frame, this year’s festival and events, or the press accreditation process, please contact Full Frame’s Marketing Director and Associate Interim Festival Director Emily Foster, at email@example.com.