Thank you for your interest in covering Full Frame! All media inquiries may be directed to Emily Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding press accreditation at the 2022 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival will be posted later this year and may not reflect the same rules or outlines of the 2021 press accreditation process below.
Please direct questions to the Emily Foster.
About Festival Press Accreditation
Press applications for the 24th annual Full Frame Documentary Film Festival are now closed. If you have questions or are looking to cover a specific film or event at the festival, please contact Full Frame’s Marketing Director, Emily Foster, at email@example.com.
Members of the press working on assignment to cover films and events at the 2021 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival may apply for accreditation to receive access to press screeners, public films, filmmaker interviews, events, and more.
Due to the new virtual format of the festival in 2021, accredited press members will not receive a pass. Instead, access to press tickets and screeners will be made available. Please review access benefits below.
Accredited press will receive access to following, as available:
- Opportunity to request press tickets
- Access to filmmaker interviews
- Daily updates regarding festival screenings, guests, and events
- Access to press screeners to be used exclusively for event coverage
- By applying for press accreditation, you agree to make your name, media outlet, and contact information available to filmmakers and distributors with work being screened in the festival.
- Applying for press accreditation does not guarantee acceptance or access to every film, event, or filmmaker.