We’re celebrating our 20th anniversary this April!
Thanks to YOU, our loyal fans and supporters, we reached our $20,000 goal! Your support will help us build the best festival yet as we celebrate our 20th anniversary of bringing incredible documentary film to Durham. Thank you for helping us reach #20for20!
Full Frame showcases the most impactful documentary films, facilitates crucial dialogue, and creates a space for making profound connections across differences. We drive economic growth for our local community, educate young people and teachers, and provide the Triangle with free programming all year long. April in Durham is about sharing the human experience that unites us all.
In honor of our 20th, we have debuted the Full Frame Spotlight Membership!
Become a member for the cost of a few cups of coffee each month, and you can enjoy early access to pass and ticket sales, as well as a host of other benefits. Click here to learn more about Spotlight.
Don’t want to be a member? Any gift is welcome! You can make a one-time gift, or choose easy monthly payments over the course of the year.
We are grateful for your tax-deductible gift of any amount to help us cover expenses large and small…
- For every $50 gift, we can offer 25 discounted tickets for students, educators, military and seniors
- For every $150 gift, we can cover the cost of a substitute teacher for a Teach the Teachers participant
- For every $250 gift, we can cover one night’s hotel stay for a filmmaker
- For every $500 gift, we can cover one filmmaker’s flight to the festival
- For every $1,000 gift, we can cover one free community screening
Thank you for helping us reach #20for20!