The 20th annual Full Frame Documentary Film Festival takes place April 6 – 9, 2017.
Each spring Full Frame welcomes filmmakers and film lovers from around the world to Durham, North Carolina for a four-day, morning to midnight doc fest of over 100 films, panel conversations, and southern hospitality. The festival landscape is extremely walkable. In fact, it’s only a 10 minute walk end to end!
Here are some tips on how to navigate the festival landscape.
Visit the VENUES + PARKING page for:
- Location and size of screening venues
- Location and hours for the Festival Box Office and Pass Pick Up
- Location and walk time from nearby parking decks and lots
Visit the TRAVEL + LODGING page for:
- Location, rate, and drive/walk time of nearby hotels
Visit the PASSES + TICKETS page for:
- Pass prices and benefits
- Individual ticket prices
- How to use the Last Minute Line
- Duke University Box Office information