Video produced by Horizon Productions.
The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is a vital, vibrant, essential institution in the American cultural and artistic landscape. It is not only the most important festival of its kind—it is, in fact, the only festival of its kind.
—R.J. Cutler, Filmmaker
Each spring Full Frame welcomes filmmakers and film lovers from around the world to Durham, North Carolina for a four-day, morning to midnight doc fest of over 100 films, panel conversations, and southern hospitality. The festival landscape is extremely walkable. In fact, it’s only a 10-minute walk end to end.
Here are some tips on how to navigate the festival landscape.
Visit the VENUES page for:
- Location and seating capacity of screening venues
- Location and hours for the Festival Box Office and Pass Pick Up
- Services for Guests with Disabilities
Visit the LODGING page for:
- Location, rate, and drive/walk time of nearby hotels
Visit the PARKING + TRANSPORTATION page for:
- Location and walk time from nearby parking garages and lots
- Local transportation and rental car info
Visit the PASSES + TICKETS page for:
- Pass and ticket package prices and benefits
- Single ticket prices
- How to use the Last Minute Line
- Duke University Box Office information