The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is a vital, vibrant, essential institution in the American cultural and artistic landscape. It is not only the most important festival of its kind—it is, in fact, the only festival of its kind.
—R.J. Cutler, Filmmaker
Each spring Full Frame welcomes filmmakers and film lovers from around the world to Durham, North Carolina for a four-day, morning to midnight doc fest of over 100 films, panel conversations, and southern hospitality. The festival landscape is extremely walkable. In fact, it’s only a 10-minute walk end to end.
Here are some tips on how to navigate the festival landscape.
Visit the VENUES page for:
- Theater information, ADA accessibility, and seating policy
- Festival Headquarters information (Box Office, Will Call, Pass Pick Up)
- General festival venue information
Visit the LODGING page for:
- Official host hotels and discounted room rates
Visit the PARKING + TRANSPORTATION page for:
- Nearby parking decks and public lots
- Ride share and public transportation information
Visit the PASSES + TICKETS page for:
- Pass, ticket package, and single ticket information
- Box Office hours