The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is a vital, vibrant, essential institution in the American cultural and artistic landscape. It is not only the most important festival of its kind—it is, in fact, the only festival of its kind.
—R.J. Cutler, Filmmaker
Annually, the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival is a celebration of non-fiction films, showcasing dozens of films, parties, panels, and more for thousands of attendees and filmmakers from around the globe.
Here are some tips on how to navigate the festival landscape.
Full Frame remains committed to the safety of our audiences and will follow all health and safety guidelines set forth by Duke University and the City of Durham. The below pages will be updated to reflect this commitment once organizers determine a format for the 2021 festival.
Visit the VENUES page for:
- Theater information, ADA accessibility, and seating policy
- Festival Headquarters information (Box Office, Will Call, Pass Pick Up)
- General festival venue information
Visit the LODGING page for:
- Official host hotels and discounted room rates
Visit the PARKING + TRANSPORTATION page for:
- Nearby parking decks and public lots
- Ride share and public transportation information
Visit the PASSES + TICKETS page for:
- Pass, ticket package, and single ticket information
- Box Office hours
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.