Passes + Tickets
How to Purchase
Sales for passes and ticket packages are handled by the Duke University Box Office. You can purchase online or at physical box office locations. Full Frame does directly manage sales, so please direct sales questions to the Duke University Box Office.Purchase Online
Pass purchases are non-transferrable. Passes are for individuals only and cannot be shared. All sales are final. Sorry, no refunds!
The Makers Pass is reserved for filmmakers who have previously screened at the festival and industry professionals. Eligible filmmakers must be credited in one of the following roles: Director, Producer, Cinematographer, or Editor. Only a limited number of Makers Passes are available for purchase. Send questions to Lani Simeonat.
For sale beginning Mar 29 @ 11am. Want to purchase group tickets to a screening? Email Lani Simeona for details. Note: The Opening Night Film is not eligible for group tickets.
- $16 General
- $14 Student/Teacher, Duke, Military, Senior (65+), Police & Fire personnel. A valid photo/school/Duke/military/police/fire ID is required to pick up discounted tickets. Discount is not available in the Last Minute Line.
- $15 Last Minute Line. Cash only, films only, first come-first served, based on availability.
Box Office Hours + Locations
Duke University Box Office
The Duke University Box Office is located at 125 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710 (in the Bryan University Center). The deadline to purchase passes and single tickets (if available) from this location is April 3, 2018.
- Phone: (919) 684-4444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase Online: https://store.fullframefest.org/Online/
- Monday–Friday 11am–6pm
Festival Box Office
The Festival Box Office is located at 301 West Morgan Street, Durham, NC 27701 (in the Durham Convention Center). Single tickets (if available) may be purchased from this location. Will Call tickets can be picked up inside the Festival Box Office. If tickets are unavailable, try the Last Minute Line. The Festival Box Office is open from April 4 – April 8, 2018 only.
- Wednesday 2pm–7pm
- Thursday 9pm–8pm
- Friday–Saturday 9pm–9pm
- Sunday 9pm–7pm
Terms and Conditions
- All pass, ticket package, and single ticket sales are final. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges!
- Pass holders (with a ticket) and single ticket holders must be in line 30 minutes prior to film start time to guarantee admittance.
- Pass holder ticket redemption instructions will be sent via email in mid/late March.
- There is an 8-ticket limit per film.
- Questions? Check out the Box Office FAQ.