First Team means YOU come first! First Team members enjoy concierge service, VIP perks, and special invitations to events during the festival and year-round.
First Team is comprised of donors who make tax deductible, annual gifts of $1,500 or more to Full Frame. Donations can be made as a one-time, monthly or quarterly installments over the course of a year. A gift of just $125 per month makes you eligible for First Team benefits!Information Booklet
All First Team members receive:
Tickets & Passes
- Bring who you want, when you want with transferrable badges*
- Reserve tickets first for admission to your first-choice films*
- Purchase additional tickets before they are on sale to the public (limit of 8 advance-purchase tickets)
Personal concierge service + VIP Access
- Access to the VIP Hospitality Suite for refreshments
- Name recognition in the festival program or onscreen
- Priority seating
- Passholder tote bag with exclusive swag
- Invitations to exclusive parties and private events including the First Team Preview Party in March and First Team Kickoff Party
- Direct to your inbox: monthly First Team newsletter with festival tips and insider Full Frame news
- RSVP first for in-demand year-round screenings
*The number of transferrable badges and film tickets is determined by level. Limit of 2 tickets for Opening Night Film and Opening Night Party.
|Invitation to the A&E IndieFilms exclusive Saturday Night Party at the festival with filmmakers and industry professionals|
|Invitation to the prestigious Champagne Reception on Opening Night of the festival|
|Name recognition onscreen at the festival|
|Valet parking and/or parking vouchers at the festival (if available)|
|One use of the Full Frame Theater per calendar year|
|Full Frame hoodie (our most popular seller!)|
|Value of goods and services||$400||$640||$800||$960||$1120|
Choose a level to join or renew today
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the goods and services portion of a First Team donation is not tax-deductible.
Recent IRS notice 2017-73 examining the use of Donor-Advised Funds (DAF’s) to pay for any portion of memberships that confer benefits such as tickets for First Team members have suggested that this amounts to more than an incidental benefit and as a result DAF’s are no longer allowing donors to make such grant recommendations. Because of this development CDS will no longer be able to accept payments for First Team membership from a DAF. Please check these rules and limitations with your advisor.
Corporate matching funds are not eligible for benefits and may not count toward First Team totals. Check with your company for details.
Please contact Leesa Moore at 919.433.9804 with any questions.
Information on Tax Deductibility
All membership dues can be made in annual, quarterly, or monthly installments. If you plan to make payments in quarterly or monthly installments, and you would like to make an additional tax-deductible gift above the level minimum, please follow these steps:
- Select “Add Additional Gift” on the Duke My Gift page
- Enter the additional amount in the box. Please note: The amount entered in the “Additional Gift” section will be added to each payment. For example, if you are giving quarterly and would like to give an additional gift of $100 over the course of the year, please enter $25 in the box.
Questions? Please contact Development Manager Leesa Moore at 919.433.9804 or email@example.com. Thank you for supporting Full Frame!
Full Frame is a program of the Center for Documentary Studies (CDS), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3).