First Team means YOU come first!
What is First Team?
First Team is comprised of donors who make gifts of $1,350 or more to Full Frame. Donations of $1,350+ can be made as a one-time gift or in monthly installments over the course of a year. A gift of $112.50 per month makes you eligible for First Team benefits!
Why become a First Team member?
First Team members enjoy annual benefits including advance-reservation tickets, transferable passes, invitations to private parties and personal service throughout the year. Please see below for a description of benefits.
To receive First Team benefits for the 2018 festival, join First Team or renew your membership by March 1!
BRONZE $1,350 — $2,499 (value of goods and services: $400)
- 20 festival tickets
- Limit of 2 for Opening Night Film and 2 for Opening Night Party
- Up to 4 transferable badges – bring who you want, when you want!
- Exclusive Parties:
- First Team Preview Party in March
- First Team Kickoff Party the night before the festival begins
- Invitations to First Team year-round special events
- Personal concierge service:
- Reserve tickets before others, ensuring admission to your first-choice films
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets before they are on sale to the public
- Advanced ticket reservation for in-demand year-round screenings
- Access to the Hospitality Suite during the festival
- Quick meals and refreshments provided for VIPs
- Priority “Green Line” seating at the festival
- Passholder tote bag
- Name recognition in the festival program
- Monthly First Team newsletter with helpful festival tips and Full Frame news
SILVER $2,500 — $4,999 (value of goods and services: $640)
All Bronze benefits, plus:
• 14 additional tickets (for a total of 34 tickets)
• Invitation to the A&E IndieFilms exclusive Saturday Night Party at the festival with filmmakers and industry professionals
GOLD $5,000 — $7,499 (value of goods and services: $800)
All Silver benefits, plus:
• 10 additional tickets (for a total of 44 tickets)
• 2 additional transferable badges (for a total of 6 badges)
• Invitation to the prestigious Champagne Reception on Opening Night of the festival
PLATINUM $7,500 — $9,999 (value of goods and services: $960)
All Gold benefits, plus:
• 10 additional tickets (for a total of 54 tickets)
• Name recognition onscreen at the festival
DIAMOND $10,000 + (value of goods and services: $1,120)
All Platinum benefits, plus:
• 10 additional tickets (for a total of 64 tickets)
• Valet parking and/or parking vouchers at the festival (if available)
• One use of the Full Frame Theater per calendar year
• Full Frame hoodie (our most popular seller!)
Should you choose to join First Team, please note that the goods and services portion of your First Team donation is not tax-deductible.
Click here to view our First Team information booklet.
Corporate matching funds are not eligible for benefits and may not count toward First Team totals. Check with your company for details.
Community or family foundations may be ineligible for First Team benefits. If giving through a foundation, please check your foundation’s rules.
Full Frame is a program of the Center for Documentary Studies (CDS), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3). Click here to learn more about combined giving benefits with CDS.