Visit our Flickr page and see if you can spot yourself in our official festival photo albums. Thank you to the amazing team of volunteer photographers for the beautiful images!
See the full list of winners here.
Please take our 30 second survey! Your response is critical to sustain grant and sponsorship support for Full Frame, and enters you to win two passes to the 2018 festival!
Did you know that we cover only 20% of our annual budget with pass and ticket sales at the annual festival? We need your help to cover the remaining 80% Make a gift in any amount today, and be entered to win passes for Full Frame 2018!
The full schedule of events for the 20th Annual Full Frame Documentary Film Festival features two free parties for the community: the Late Night Birthday Bash on Thursday, April 6, and the Closing Night Party on Sunday, April 9. Both parties are hosted at the 21c Museum Hotel. Each is free to attend and will feature a cash bar with local DJ entertainment. Stay tuned for more details.
The prestigious Advocate Award is given annually in recognition of individuals who exemplify the heart, soul, and spirit of Full Frame through their leadership and support of the festival and the documentary community. As Duke’s president, Brodhead has personally invested his time and energy as a catalyst for Full Frame, a program of the Center for Documentary Studies (CDS) at Duke University. This focus is indicative of his commitment to the arts, which have…
Fanatic (15) and Flex (10) Passes are SOLD OUT. 5 Ticket Packages are SOLD OUT. Student Flex and Student 5 Ticket Packages are still available! Click here for more information and pricing details.
2017 Passes and Ticket Packages go on sale February 14 @ 11am! Passes are limited and sell quickly. Once passes and ticket packages are sold out, you will still have an opportunity to purchase single film tickets.
Full Frame Announces Partnership with Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and American Tobacco Campus
Full Frame, Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., and the American Tobacco Campus today announced their exciting partnership for the Full Frame Road Show presented by Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and the American Tobacco Campus. The Road Show presents free documentary film screenings to the Triangle community year-round, showcasing contemporary documentary work and enhancing public understanding and appreciation of the art form. “Full Frame, both the festival and theater, are integral pieces of what makes Durham the…
Thank you for helping us reach #20for20!